For Salsa Verde
270g Tomatillo tatemada/ roasted
- 100g Cebolla, tatemada/ roasted
- 180g Jalapeno
- 21g Serrano
- 3g Garlic, raw
- 150g Water
- TT Salt
- 80g Cebolla, small dice
- 3 Organic kernel of truth, tortillas
½ c melty mozz, shredded
2 oz queso fresco, crumbles
- 1 oz green garlic, chiffonade
- Salsa verde (see recipe above)
- 6 oz Lion’s Mane, pulled into small 1.5” clusters
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Prepare the Salsa Verde. Blend all salsa ingredients, fold in diced onion.
- Turn up your saute pan to medium heat, drizzle in some oil. Add mushrooms to the pan, at this moment also add in your whole clove of garlic.
- Cook the mushrooms and 2-3 sides until golden brown.
- Turn off heat from the pan, allow it to cool for a moment.
- Remove garlic clove now , if you dont want to eat it whole.
- Pour half of your salsa verde into the pan and simmer the mushrooms in the sauce for 2 minutes, salt tt.
- Warm tortillas on comal , and sear mozz cheese onto one side of each tortilla, fom cheesy tortilla to the top assemble, cheesy tortilla, braised salsa verde mushroom, crumbly queso fresco, green garlic, squeeze of lime. Enjoy!